Soul Massage

Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Real Me

I'm behind on posting. Life!

I've been hanging out at a dating site, but find that perhaps honesty is less than the best policy. Still, I am me. We are blanketed in our first snow of the year. Of all mornings to sleep in (very late), I wake to high winds, white ground cover, and my dog pacing for me to hurry. Granted, it has been almost eleven hours, so I mosey along.

I've had my coffee, but still need hours to wake. At this moment, I have 30 minutes until I walk out into that wind and make the trek to work. I almost want to drive, but maintain my commitment to walking. I am capable.

Then there's Max. Trotting along behind my every step. Lying at my feet when I sit. Racing me back to the kitchen for tea. I realize, I am a cat person. If they let me post this video to my profile it would be even more honest. I'm guessing this has something to do with my lack of replies.

If the world doesn't end tomorrow, I'll check in later. If it does, may we each have fulfilled our dreams daily.

On the journey...

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rock on! You made it! Thanks for reading my blog and sharing your thoughts. Feel free to leave a question, as well.

Today, may you find a pleasant surprise.