Soul Massage

Monday, February 20, 2012

Preparing for Lent

As the time of prayer and reflection approaches, I have been clearing my home of things I no longer needs. De-cluttering has been a constant chore, but I have developed several habits that don't actually serve me. Along with my weekly yogurt making process and baking cookies, cakes and muffins with chia seeds (all good for me), I have become slightly attached to jalapeno chips. We could say, "Really, that's no big deal." But in reality it is one symptom of poor management, both dietary and financial. I am terrific at justification and have been working the process weekly. Here is my decision to let go. 

Follow me during the season of reflection through affirmation, reflection, introspection and release.  This season let us give up self-recrimination, doubt, regrets, and thoughts of anger of resentment. Let us daily affirm our connection with one another by reaching out to touch another human being in love and compassion.


Bright Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rock on! You made it! Thanks for reading my blog and sharing your thoughts. Feel free to leave a question, as well.

Today, may you find a pleasant surprise.