Soul Massage

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Some questions (with answers)

As I prepare for the next great thing that comes along, I enjoy looking at questions and wondering if I am willing to live the freedom and have the creativity to be who I am upfront, or if I have become so stifled by convention that I run on auto-pilot? I might be a bit smart aleck, but rarely sarcastic or flippant. Here goes:

What goal have you achieved that you are proud of?
I have quit lots of jobs. While I am willing to go to work, I have limited tolerance for stupidity, ignorance, meanness or disrespect of other people’s choices, particularly in the areas or race, creed, gender expression, sexual choices, or ideas. I also leave personal relationships for the same reasons. I enjoy knowing different people and sharing thoughts and ideas, but we must make space to differ without being ugly.
I have had lots of lovers; all different races, sizes and gender expressions. This has allowed me great freedom in extending love, attention, and affection toward others. It also means I understand how we all get to be loved.
I have figured out how to be completely pleased with myself and how I live my life.I know how to manage my needs and desires. I am willing to hold out the possibility of more.

How have you elevated another from mediocrity to greatness?
Complete attention without distraction to the most intimate details of the moment opens the Divine path from here to eternity. I can do that.

How would you spent an ideal day off with no financial limits?
I would wake bright and early. Begin my day with deep breathing, mediation, and then a cup of coffee on the deck (or somewhere outside). An hour later I would be in a Power Yoga class at YTTP.  Next, lunch at Pakwan’s, followed by the afternoon at the spa. I would have the entire treatment - sauna, dip, sugar rub, massage, hot tub. I would have a late dinner of raw juice and fresh fruit. Dessert of dark chocolate and raspberry wine. This is an idea day to share with a friend.

If you could high-five anyone, who would it be?
Rumi. Yeah, I know it will have to wait, but I admire his deep devotion to the Beloved, his deeply sensuous presence and unfailing love of all.

What is a quote to live by?
To be without some of the things you want is an indispensable part of happiness.

What are you most passionate about?
Living freely - freedom to follow my heart, to pursue ideas, be creative, live and love well. Yoga, too.

What do you want to be remembered for?
I’m thinking great sex; but more, in that I gave another excellent, undivided attention that they were elevated beyond their previous understanding of themselves and the world (in and out of bed).
I said what I meant. I did meant what I said. And I did what I said I was going to do.

What is the theme song of your life?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Rock on! You made it! Thanks for reading my blog and sharing your thoughts. Feel free to leave a question, as well.

Today, may you find a pleasant surprise.