Soul Massage

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Living words - those that support my life

I save when I can so I can splurge when I desire.

To be without some of the things you want is an indispensable part of happiness.  - Bertrand Russell


Desire Determination Dedication Discipline = Success


Life shrinks or expands in proportion to ones courage.  - Anais Nin

The point of life is always arrived at in the immediate moment.  Alan Watts

Yoga:
Health for the body
Peace for the mind
Happiness for the heart
Liberation for the soul
   -  Shri Ram Sharnam


Motivation is what gets you started.  Habit is what keeps you going.  - Jim Ryan













No comments:

Post a Comment

Rock on! You made it! Thanks for reading my blog and sharing your thoughts. Feel free to leave a question, as well.

Today, may you find a pleasant surprise.