Soul Massage

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A peek, glimpse, consideration...

This was my garden/yard for 2010. Looking through my pictures reminds me of the returning joy. At times winter seems harsh and barren. Sometimes it is just that, but then I remember the seeds I have planted and the work already done. Yes, there is more for this years harvest and this days joy. But, I am heaping it atop what has gone before and they join to become more glorious, more magnificent.

Just a lovely day on the day.  Headed back in two weeks time. One of my focuses this trip will be photos for my yoga post.


Extended side angle pose. Here's to sharing yoga with family and friends.
Namaste.

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing the contour of your body. I had requested to take some photos of my beautiful, plus-size yoga teacher. A flood, then broken camera, got in the way. I still think back to when that seemed possible. Yea for memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you like Amy Steinberg! We discovered her separately, but here we are. Do you enjoy Sooj (SJ Tucker) too? Storyteller song writers are people to treasure imo. I discovered Amy because she and Sooj performed together at some point.

    ReplyDelete

Rock on! You made it! Thanks for reading my blog and sharing your thoughts. Feel free to leave a question, as well.

Today, may you find a pleasant surprise.