Soul Massage

Friday, September 14, 2012

Cool Friday!

Along with the drastic change in temperatures (80 to 59)- we have jumped into fall weather here, there is a change in the music player just above. Soul Massage has released their debut album. Check out the song. Buy the eight track album for $7.

It's been along week with work and applying for additional jobs. I'll post on Far More Interesting about that adventure. However, I discovered a yummy coffee treat.
It looks decadent, yet only required stirring the coffee and shaking the half and half. Pour into the whirl. A little extra something for my morning.

Here is a brief look at my new gadget. Taking a decent picture was more challenging than I planned.


I have compared it with my HTC phone. I am an avid Kindle reader. I travel with my phone, but read my tablet at home. They are both nice for reading in the dark and easily adjust both font size and background color. I was hankering for the name brand gizmo, but found the I-view for $79. I've provided the link to check out the product. I am a Newegg fan, but they are out there elsewhere as well.

One more goodie. I recently picked up a no contract cell phone from Ting mobile. While you have to buy your device, the monthly charge is only $6 and you can choose the plan that works for you. Plans start as low as $3 for 100 minutes and $3 for 100 text. Buy what you need or nothing at all and they will adjust your bill as needed. We started with no plan and have found that $5 for 1000 text will probably serve us fine. Go to the site and compare what you're paying now with the possibility of saving more than 60%.

If you'd like even more savings. Here's a link to save $25 on the purchase of your device. Have fun!

Let me know what you think.

And, make today a great day!

Day is done. Busy and a bit over the top, but there was a box waiting for me when I got home and this was inside.
Capresso H2) PLUS Glass, Cordless, Safety Water Kettle
I redeemed my points from Zoom Panel. This is an item I have wanted for years and when I searched the catalog I had more than enough points. I participate in several survey panels and for the most part, it is more than worth it! More on recent cash ins at Far More Interesting... Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rock on! You made it! Thanks for reading my blog and sharing your thoughts. Feel free to leave a question, as well.

Today, may you find a pleasant surprise.